Stream Archive

Livestream: 1 MBC: 2 3 4 SBS: 5 6 7 8 9 KBS: 10
Music Rankings

Livestream: 1 2 3 4 JustinTV: 1 OGN: 1 UStream: 1

Upcoming Events

Time To Love (TTL) MV - T-ara, Supernova

If you're like me and have gotten tired of that drone of "Gul Ji Mal"s from T-ara's most recent hit, 'Lies', then you're probably going to enjoy this new collaboration of the recently debuted girl group with 2-year veterans Supernova.

'TTL', or 'Time to Love', is the name of the track featured in this recently released MV, promising a notable shift in style to more traditional electronica. While I don't know much more about it, the song provides a much more melodic tune than that of 'Lies', with that catchy hip-hop beat.

'TTL' MV:


Personally, I like it a lot more than the other songs I've heard so far from T-ara. I was kinda hoping for this change in direction as well, since I've yet to see their potential in other styles as well.

Source: allkpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment