Stream Archive

Livestream: 1 MBC: 2 3 4 SBS: 5 6 7 8 9 KBS: 10
Music Rankings

Livestream: 1 2 3 4 JustinTV: 1 OGN: 1 UStream: 1

Upcoming Events

SHU-I, Exploding On the Scene September 11th

For some reason, it doesn't seem to be the best idea to have a digital single titled "BOMB, BOMB, BOMB" released on September 11th, but that's apparently what new boy band SHU-I plans to do. "So Hot Union of Idols", or SHU-I is a soon-to-be 5 member group, with each member having their own specific niche (supposedly).


Members include Hyungjun, Minho, Jinsuk, Changhyun, and Insuk, who have designated roles as pretty boy, main vocalist, dancer, charisma, and leader, respectively.

It looks like I spoke too soon. Not only are there going to be a slew of girl groups this month but guys as well. SHU-I will be joining B2ST as highly anticipated newcomers, as well as Lady Collection and Secret on the female side. So much to keep up with, I'm definitely hoping their single really is the bomb or they may get lost in the fray.

Source: allkpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment