Stream Archive

Livestream: 1 MBC: 2 3 4 SBS: 5 6 7 8 9 KBS: 10
Music Rankings

Livestream: 1 2 3 4 JustinTV: 1 OGN: 1 UStream: 1

Upcoming Events

J-Pop - Yuna Ito

You know, this is probably blasphemy for mentioning J-Pop, but good singers have should have credit given when credit is due. After lurking around TL for a bit, I stumbled upon two songs by a singer by the name of Yuna Ito (yes this was in the J-Pop discussion thread, no lies), whose vocals were exceptional, and the piano-heavy themes were quite enjoyable. Both Truth, and Trust You, were a pleasure to listen to; much better than some particular autotune-smeared tracks I've listened to recently.

Truth:

Download

Trust you:

Download

This was quite a perspective change for myself, mainly because J-Rock has swayed me far distances away from anything relating to Japan. However, with this it seems like J-Pop does have some stand-out artists, to which I will keep an open mind to in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment