Stream Archive

Livestream: 1 MBC: 2 3 4 SBS: 5 6 7 8 9 KBS: 10
Music Rankings

Livestream: 1 2 3 4 JustinTV: 1 OGN: 1 UStream: 1

Upcoming Events

6th Asia Song Festival (September 19th, 2009)

Just a friendly reminder that the 6th Asia Song Festival is tonight at 6:00pm KST (5:00am EST). Remember that concert that will feature 51 performers from 9 different countries? Yeah that's the one, and you can probably tell that I'm quite excited.



Apparently it'll be aired in over 30 countries including US and Europe, but I'm not too sure which channel will be streaming it as of now. It's probably worth checking out all of them, because I'm sure there will be a Korean broadcast somewhere.

Anyways, check out my previous post for more details on who's performing, and also visit their official site to find out even more about the event in general.

I'll see you then, hopefully.

Source: allkpop
Watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment