Stream Archive

Livestream: 1 MBC: 2 3 4 SBS: 5 6 7 8 9 KBS: 10
Music Rankings

Livestream: 1 2 3 4 JustinTV: 1 OGN: 1 UStream: 1

Upcoming Events

Epik High [e] New Album Released

Yes, finally that day is here. The day that all the hype building up for the past month reaches its fitting end, with the awaited release of Epik High's latest compilation, [e].



It has been a long while since the last time I've seen an album with a beefy 30 track list, so I'm sure that all of Epik High's efforts over the past season have paid off well. I'm really excited to start listening to it too, but since I've yet to truck through that monster album, I'll leave my critique out for now.

What I do have, though, are several new videos that are seemingly the result of the group's independent production team (themselves). While I do appreciate the sheer randomness and humor in their recent teaser videos, this new one really is epik. Being a parody of the 2006 Korean movie, The Host, means that unless you're Korean (and have watched the source material), you probably will be as confused and amazed as I am.

Wannabe [M/V] Trailer:


The other set of videos are a couple of live recordings of Epik High on MBC's Music Travel La La La. They ended up premiering a couple songs from their new album, such as 'Wannabe' and 'Heaven', but also a few of their recent hits as well ('Fly', and 'Fan').

Fly:


Wannabe:


Heaven:


Fan:


Anyways, from what I've heard so far, it's sounding pretty good. Hopefully this is but just the start of many promotions to come from Epik High, as I'm sure they'll just keep going higher.

Download [1][2]

Credit: Kpopdream for DL link

Source: allkpop (1)(2)(3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment